- To understand both religions, you must first understand that both were started from the same religion of faith – Judaism.
- Christianity came from Judaism because it was established by Jesus Christ, who was Jewish.
- Islam also came from Judaism because Ishmael, the Father of the Muslim faith, believed in the God of His father Abraham, called Jehovah or Yahweh.
- The separation of the two religions is actually due to the separation of two brothers, namely Isaac and Ishmael.
- Abraham, the Father of faith, was given a promise from God when God called him to follow Him.